Thursday, February 2, 2012

Winter Get Away

Hello!

Last weekend my husband and I and our Life Group from church went up to Black Butte, Oregon for a retreat. One of the cool activities we did was tubing. At first I was a little scared, and told my husband I do not think I can do this. But, I sucked it up and went down the hill. I am not one to venture out and try new things without being pushed a little. So, I sat in the tube and went down the BIG scary hill.













It was a great weekend get away with awesome people. Before we left on Friday afternoon we learned that my husband got into UCLA Law School. Which is so exciting! So, far he has gotten into four of the nine schools. I can wait for the rest to come rolling in. 

I hope you have a great Thursday! One more day until the weekend!

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment