Thursday, February 16, 2012

Favorite Things This Week

Hi!

I wanted to share some of my favorite things this week....


I LOVE these flowers. I absolutely love the colors and would be great for a spring wedding or party. 

I saw these pillows and fell in love. The colors are great and would work perfectly in my home. 

This is a great idea! I have already gotten some maps out, so I can do these. Just waiting until Sunday for the JoAnn/Michael's coupons! 

She looks gorgeous! 

Great idea and easy to do.

Another way of creating a board. 

I made these on Sunday and they were AMAZING! They are easy to make and addicting! My husband said, "These are the best things you have ever made!" haha

I hope you have a great day! My mommy is flying up here today! I am exciting to see her and spend the next couple days with her! 

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment