Sunday, February 26, 2012

Getting Ready for Spring!

The weekend is almost over! But, it is the Academy Awards are on tonight! Have you picked who you think will win!? Well, you can do that here and watch along and see how many you get right! We are having a couple people over night watching to watch and enjoy garlic knots and pizza!

So, all the store have their Easter/Spring items out! The month of Love is not even over yet! But, that has not stopped me from buying some stuff! How can you resist not buying the cute little bunnies, signs or eggs!? Here are some pictures of what I have picked up...


The Strawberries are amazing right now! I have made some chocolate covered one too with white chocolate drizzled on top. Yum!

You always have to buy a few.

I made this! More Easter Decorations to come!

Closer look, it says Spring.

These guys I cannot get enough of, they are just so darn cute! I got them at Pier One Imports for $10.00 total. I then added some ribbon to give them a little color.

I got this from Fred Meyers.

This sign I thought I could hang outside with my potted flowers. 

I got one just like this one last year, but bigger, so I thought he needed a little friend. Bunnies are just so cute. But, I cannot over do it on the bunnies because my husband is not a fan of bunnies. 

These were at the dollar section at target! I could not pass them up! Plus they would be gone if I did not pick them up. 

I got my other Easter decorations out and they are sitting by my desk, but I have not put them up, I am trying to wait until March. If you have been reading my blog I tend to get excited about the next holiday and start decorating as soon as the stores release their items. I am going to try a little self control. I have put out some of the items I have bought this year, because I could not just put them in a box. :)

I hope you have a great week!

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment