Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baked Potato Grilled Cheese!

Hello!

It's Thursday, almost the weekend! This weekend my husband are going to the mountains with our Life Group at church. It should be a fun weekend!

Oh did you notice anything!? I updated my blog, it looks so much better!

So, the other day I was on Facebook and through foodgawker I found a new recipe to try. I love that I am trying new recipes about once a week. This recipe should only be made maybe twice a year! So, so much fried and not so healthy ingredients. My husband asked is there anything healthy about this meal and the only thing I could think of was the cheese. Well, take a look....








Theses were so yummy! They tasted like restaurant french fries.  


Oh my it was so good. But, I probably will not make it again for awhile, but I will probably make the french fries. 

Have a great day!

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment