Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Pink Box!

BIRCHBOX
February 2012





The whole package

Jour: Luminizing Moisture Tint- For glowing skin.

Heart Shape Nail File

EYE ROCK: Designer Liner- Achieve perfect cat eye with these single - use stick-on liner strips. 

dermalogica: Daily Microfoliant- Exfoliating powder. Just add water to create a rich paste that will buff dead cells away.

beautyblender: the original beautyblender- The hot pink sponge is a pro favorite that helps your foundation look airbrushed! 

I also got six digital downloads if Green RIver Ordinance, and indie rock band. 

Before I sat down to write this post I checked the mail and I got a card from my mom and dad and they send my husband and I two gifts cards for Valentine's Day! I got a gift card to TJ Maxx and my husband got one to Frys! Thank you Mom and Dad you are the best! 

I hope you have a great weekend! 

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment