Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up


Happy Monday!

I bought plants, hopefully they will survive! I am hoping they will since they were outside grocery stores and their tags say they thrive in 40-50 degree weather. 

We went to a resturant and they used Ipads as their menus!

This is what I got. 

Then we went to a movie and this was what we first saw when we entered the theater.

This is the seating! It was so cool, we have never been to a theater with seating like this. 

We saw the Artist. I actually enjoyed this black and white,silent movie. There was a little dog int he movie and it makes me really want a puppy. I missing my animals, I think we need to get a pet. 

The foot rest.

And you could order food, and drinks before the movie! Such a neat experience. We decided we will be back to this theater. 

Super Bowl Cupcakes!

I do not like watching sports, but I love my husband, so I will watch important sports events with him.

I made a pretty cup cake. I thought these would be good to make for someone's birthday. 

My husband and I went to Home Goods (his idea!) and I got this Easter cookie cutter for $1.99. Such a good deal since they are almost $5.00 normally. 

And I got these cupcake cups for $1.99. I thought this was another great deal. 

My husband and I decided that we had an amazing weekend and we cannot wait for more weekends just like this one.

I hope you have a great week!

Nicole

1 comment: