Sunday, February 19, 2012

This Week Update

 Hi!

I hope you had a good weekend! I had a great one! My mom was in town and we pretty much shopped until we dropped! We also got some delicious German food. Here are pictures to wrap up my week!

Happy Valentine's Day! This was my husband gift. 

This was my outfit for our Valentine's Day date. 
The top is Target, the jeans Lucky Brand.


We got cupcakes after dinner! This is a mini Peanut Butter Cup!

This was my Valentine's Day gift! I just love it!

The two cupcakes we got! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and a Lemon Bar.

For the girls in my Life Group I decided to make them a little Valentine's Day goodie bag. 



I made this for our kitchen area. I went to a new store, well to me, called Craft. It was a amazing! I was Michael's and JoAnn's put together. It was a neat store and it had finished project all around the store to get you ideas. 

My mom and I exploring Portland!
My mom gave me my birthday present early! She got me a few more things I will post about later. 

When we were exploring we saw some ladies from the Red Hat Society. 
We also were stopped on a bridge because they were lifting it. It was really cool! We both have never seen that happen before. The odd thing was that there were not boats going through. But, it was neat watching it!

Our German Dinner at Gustav's. We had Spaztle and Potato Pancakes! It was soo good, I pretty much inhaled my food. 

Our Creme Brulee!

If you are ever in the Portland area and like German food go to Gustav's! It has such good food! My husband has gotten something different every time and has loved everything. I also suggest getting the pretzel with the different types of mustards for an appetizer. I cannot let you enough how good it is!

I hope you had a great weekend and ready for the work week! 

 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment