Friday, January 6, 2012

It's Friday!

Few more hours and it will be the weekend! Are you doing anything fun this weekend? I think my husband and I are going to have low key weekend. He will probably finish his last law school application. Yep, LAW SCHOOL!!! He got his LSAT score back this week and it was very good. :) That same day he got his score he sent his applications in to the six or seven schools he wants to go to. Now we are back to the waiting game. Say a prayer for us! Today I want to post about some of my favorite things right now. There are a few, so sit back and enjoy!

I love you scrap book paper.

Magnets, "Santa" gave me.

Pink Diamond, Spaghetti Strap, Plumberry.

Creme Brulee (915), Starry Pink (051).

Glitter (.99 at Sally's).

What came in Decemeber's Brichbox (E Boost, nail polish applique, Brichbox Pink Jouer lip gloss, Double Stick Designer Tape, and Ahava Mineral Body Lotion: Water.

Note on the lip gloss: it is VERY pink, but if you add another gloss or lip stick to it, it looks good! I will post a picture next time I use it. 




My Coach Watch.


Flower necklace from Francesca's Collections.


Jewelry Stand.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist

Scarf from Francesca's Collections.


Guess what I got!

A Kindle and I am LOVING it. 

And all these magazines to read. They help me get through my work out. :)

If you have any questions about anything I posted let me know!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment