Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beer Chicken Tacos

Hello!

Today when I was checking my Facebook, I found this link...http://www.howsweeteats.com/2012/01/crockpot-cheddar-beer-chicken-tacos/ on Food Gawker. My husband and his best friend like beer, so I thought this would be a good meal to try. Right now my husband's best friend and his fiance are here visiting us! It is so great to have them here.

Here are some pictures of the Beer Chicken Tacos:










It was so good! I recommend you cooking it! So, the cooking time say 7-8 hours if you have all day and 4 hours if you do not have all day. Well, I decided to cook this at 4:00pm, so we would be eating at 8:00pm and I do not think that would have worked well for us. So, I cooked it for about one hour and forty-five minutes and then I shredded the chicken and let it soak for about 15 minutes to get a little bit more tender. ENJOY!! 

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment