Thursday, January 5, 2012

How's Your New Year's Resolution Going?

Hi!

It has been awhile since my last post. I was in California until the 30th spending time with my family. Then I came home and spent some quality time with husband since he had to go back to Oregon early for work.

Do you make a New Year's Resolution? I do not make one, I do not think I have ever made one in 23 years!

Here are some pictures from my Christmas....

Me! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

My sister and I.

My grandma and Dad.

My Mom's Mantle.

Presents and trash.

My sister.

Our cats bottoms touching. haha

My happy husband.


I hope you have been able to keep your New Year's Resolution!

I am going to try and update more often, but if I do not it might be because I got a job. Well, I am hunt for a job right now, hopefully someone call me back!

Have a great Thursday! It is almost the weekend!!


Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment