Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chocolate Croissants

Hi!

Over the weekend my husband and I went into Trader Joe's just to look around and see if it some where would shop for our food. We are not the best at trying new things, but we thought we would step out of our comfort zone and take a look around. And we decided the next time we need to go food shopping we would go to Trader Joe's. When we were there I found these Chocolate Croissants I heard my mom talking and decided that they would not wait for the next shopping trip. So, that weekend we had some for breakfast and they were amazing. I urge you to go to Trader Joe's and buy some right now.

The box....

You get four of them.

See the chocolate!

They have to sit out for nine hours! Or just set them out of over night. 

They rise as they sit out.

Sadly, I was too excited to bake and eat them that I did not take a picture! But, they are amazing, just the right amount of chocolate. 

Enjoy! 

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment