Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ulta Beauty


For the past two months I have been working at Ulta Beauty part-time and have learned a lot about the store. Before working there I only had been in the store once and I did not know much about it. So, the best thing about the store is that it has everything you need in one store (drug store make-up, high end make-up, a hair and nail salon, and hair products)! Also, they have tons of sales and coupons (the coupons cannot be used on the high end make-up)! They send out coupons in the Sunday paper about once a month and if you sign up for their rewards card they will send you a little magaizne with all their sales going on for the month and they attach a coupon. They always seem to have a...




It really is a great store to get all your beauty products in one place and they are actually better then target (sadly). I will continue to buying my beauty product needs from there. If you have any questions let me know! 

Nicole
 P.s. You have 60 days to return any product you do not like, as long as 75% of the product is still there. How great is that?!? 



No comments:

Post a Comment