Saturday, June 30, 2012

Shopping in my Closet

I read two blogs daily, The Small Things Blog and From My Grey Desk Blog, and they have inspried me to go shopping in my closet. I have actually never worn these outfits, I spent about an hour and half going through my closet and making new outfits. It was really fun and I actually incorporated jewelry pieces I have not worn in awhile. You can read here about what they are doing... 
                                                             Photobucket

                                                                            


This necklace is one of my new favorites, it was a Target find. I actually saw Kate from The Small Things Blog got hers from Target, so the next time I was at Target they had it on clearance, so I picked it up!



Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment