Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New York, New York

A few years ago I went to New York City with my aunt, uncle and cousins. I had an amazing time and I cannot wait to go back and see everything again. Here are a few pictures from my trip.


Dylan's Candy Store. Yum!

We saw Queen Latifah! I snapped a quick picture. I believe the guy in the red jacket is a rapper of some sort, but I am not sure.

The view from the Empire State Building. It took FOREVER to get to the top, but it was crazy view from up there. I remember while we were waiting in line we were planning where we wanted to go for lunch. My aunt was using her phone and saw that we were on top of a Chipotle, so we made a bee line to Chipotle right after. 

It was a trip I will never forget. We first went to New Jersey to see some family, then we went to upstate New York for our cousin's wedding, then we went to New York City. After New York city we went to Pennsylvania (loved it there) and then we headed back to New Jersey to spend more time with family. I cannot wait to go back!!

This week I was going through my iPhoto and decided to blog about photos I took years ago. It was nice to go down memory lane while organizing iPhoto.

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment