Thursday, June 28, 2012

Freebies!!

As you all know I have a part-time job at Ulta and the other day my manager gave me a bag of freebies! She told me I was doing a great job and she wanted to give me something before I left. It was really sweet of her and it gives me a change to use products I would probably never buy, especially now since we will be on a tight budget. But, I am loving that I get to try these products. 





1. Urban Decay: Cream Highlight- Craft contours where there were none. Our silky highlighter dries down instantly. Add luminescence to your best assets. To tell you the truth I have no idea where I am using this or how to...

2. Urban Decay: Eyeshadow Primer Potion- Eyeshadow base.

3. Urban Decay: Eyeshadow Primer Potion- Eyeshadow base. Got an even tinnier sample of the primer.

4. I cannot count! HAHA

5. Urban Decay: Mid night Cow boy-Body shimmer lotion

6. Urban Decay: Eyeshadow- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again and Flipside

7.Too Faced: Shadow Insurance- Shimmering glow, no creasing, intensifies color, & shadow lasts all day

8.Ulta: Facial Moisturizer- Use on clean face and neck daily

**Just realized an eye shadow I got did not make it in the picture, it was in yesterday's post. It is a purple color, called Purple Haze. That is probably where my missing four is.


Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment