Saturday, March 31, 2012

Shopping Day



While I was in California I got some mommy shopping time in which was amazing! We went to a TjMaxx/HomeGoods, TPT Home and the Irvine Spectrum. 

The TjMaxx my mom and I went into had a HomeGoods attached to it as well! We love going to this store because we can get everything at one store! This TjMaxx had a Runway section which had high end designer clothes, shoes and purses! It had to be new because I had never seen it at that TjMaxx or any TjMaxx that I go to on a regular basis. I still could not afford it (especially when we are saving our money right now!), but it was fun to look at everything. I got a pair of Lucky Brand Jeans (not shown on this post) and a blue and white striped shirt.

So, if you have never heard of TPT Home it is a store that most likely will overwhelm you the first time you step in there. You have to allow yourself at least an hour and half to walk through there HUGE store. They have everything there for home decorating! My mom got a gift card to TPT Home two years ago and she just used it last weekend because she can never decide what to get there! I actually got a little bird decoration that I will show on a later post.. 



TPT Finds
I just loved this apple and pear! 

They had these HUGE flowers. I do not know if I would ever need flowers this big, but I thought they were fun.

This is one of there set ups. They had a table full of plates, bowls, glasses, flowers, and pots. 


TjMaxx Finds

This is the shirt I got. I thought it was very flattering and perfect outfit for both Oregon and California. 
Necklace: Francesca's
Jeans: Lucky Brand- TjMaxx


This was my outfit for that day, I love the bright cardigan, I think this is the brightest thing I own besides some of my scarfs. Right now it seems like neon is everywhere! I think those bright colors are great for high schoolers and below, so I got this semi bright cardigan. I got this cardigan at TjMaxx of course! I also saw a pink one in California, but I already have enough pink. 

I recently purchased these at Bed Bath and Beyond. These are amazing! I have used them the last two years and they work much better than a towel. I suggest you go get some with your 20% off coupon or $5 off a $15 purchase. 

It was so much fin being California and spending time with our families and I cannot wait to spend more time with them.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment