Thursday, March 8, 2012

{Picture Post}

Here are pictures of my favorite things for the last week....

I got these fun stickers at Target for .99! I believe there are over 30 pieces to each one!

My parents sent me flowers for my birthday! They have bloomed very nicely. Love the colors!

I got all these fun stuff from Sur La Table!

I have come across a few recipes that say a pinch/tad/dash, so picked up a tool that will help me!

Pink Sprinkles!!! Love them!

My husband got me balloons for my birthday. He actually left work early and decorate the apartment while I was out. I was very surprised when I came home. 

I started putting out my Easter decorations!! Love all the pastel colors!

I have been watching season one while I work on my projects. I have seen it three times before! It never gets old...

I got this Cake Pop book and I just love it! I see Cake Pops in the future! 

Iphone 4s! Woo Hoo! I have been waiting a long time for this! The sad thing is that a new will be coming out shortly. You can never catch up. 

My first cover. I have three more! I am still waiting for one more to ship. And guess what they all have a touch of pink. :)

My husband got me this for my birthday, so I do not have to chop anything again! 

I have been trying these out for awhile now and I have to say I like them. They make my skin feel so much better. 

These are just a few of my favorite things from the past week. It is almost the weekend, hang in there!!

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment