Friday, March 2, 2012

TjMaxx Finds

Yesterday I went out shopping at TjMaxx and found some fun things, but I did not purchase anything! I think I have only left TjMaxx a few times without anything in my hands! But, I did take some pictures of the items I liked....
This purse was $100 and something. 
$89.00, I thought this would be cute many Spring outfits.
$89, I love this purse, but I have no idea when I would use it. So, I decided to take a picture of it instead. 

I really liked this top. I think I like the print the best, but I love the ruffles too, it makes the shirt more interesting.  Sadly it was in a small. 

I love how you can go to TjMaxx and every time you go there they have something new. But, the best thing of all is when you have your eye on something and it finally goes on sale and no else has bought it!  Most of the time I will buy it before it goes on sale, because most likely someone will have bought it already. For my birthday I got a TjMaxx card! I went to the TjMaxx in town and I did not see anything, so I am going to go to the next town over this weekend and see if I see anything!

I hope you have a great Friday and a great weekend! 

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment