Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fun Things This Week

My week in pictures...

Birchbox, March 2012

I am looking forward to using Blemish Clearing Cleanser.

I hope this helps make a smoky eye!

I am not a big tea drinking, so I was thinking of bring these down to California for my family.

Perfume, teal nail polish (which I am going to try today!) and dry shampoo.


 Sweetest Thing Cupcakes
Vanilla Bean Cupcake

Shortbread cookie with Raspberry and Lemon, chocolate cupcake with strawberry frosting and the Vanilla Bean cupcake.

After our stop at the cupcake store we took the back roads home. It was such a nice day!

Courtney and I, we spent the day eating, baking and talking!

It snowed here in Oregon and it actually stayed for a bit!


 Graduation Gift!
  Our cousin graduated from high school early and is starting college next month! We got her a planner, flash cards, post-it notes and earrings! On each item I wrote a little helpful note. :)

This is the card I made her.

Closer look at the earrings!


 Favorite House!
 Where we live there are a few back roads you take to get to the main highway and on this particular it has my favorite house here in Oregon. If we stay here this is what I would want my future house to look like.
It has a huge front and back yard. Also, in the front yard it has a mini house that looks just like the main one for the children to play in. I am just in love with this house. I need to get a picture of the mini house. 


Draw Something!
There is an game app my sister told me about and I have been playing with for days now!

I love this one my sister drew!

Must see movie!

I rented this movie over the weekend and just loved it! Watch the trailer below! 




I hope you enjoyed seeing my week in pictures!!

Nicole





No comments:

Post a Comment