Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Friday!

Hello!

Today I ran a few errand, I picked up some more fabric to make flowers. Which I am loving! I am not sure what I am going to do with all the flowers, maybe sell them on Etsy?





This is the fabric I got from Joann's. I am starting to like them a little more then Michael's because you can use Michael's coupons and you can use more than ONE! 

The flowers I got at Michael's, they were $1.50!

Earring at Kohls.

Earring at Kohls. I even got to use a coupon to take another 20% off! Quoting my sister, "It's like we practical stole them from the store!"

My Outfit:
Earring: Target
Jacket: Target
White Shirt: Target
Scarf: TJ Maxx
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Target (You can see the shoes, but they are cute brown ballerina shoes and I got them on clearance!) 

Closer look.

I put my hair in a "messy bun" and added a flower.

The flower is from, Francesca's Collections. I know I making flowers, but I have not put anything on the flowers, so they will stay in my hair.  That is my next step on the flowers.

Tonight my husband and I are staying in and eating pizza from Papa Murphy's! He is taking the LSAT tomorrow morning at 8:30am, so we are having a low key night. He is going to watch UCLA/Duck football game and I am going to make Christmas cookies and read my Karen Kingsbury book, Longing. It is so good!! It will be a nice evening together. Say a prayer for him and that the test goes well!

Have a great Friday Night!

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment