Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Monday Night Football!

Hi!

On Monday my husband and I drove to Seattle, WA to watch the Rams play the Seahawks. I was excited to go because it was my first Professional Football game. Before my husband and I decided I was going to go, he had to prep me for how loud the game/people were going to be. We had experience earlier this year when I went to a Timber's soccer gam and sat in the Timber Army Section. This section is VERY LOUD, they never stop cheering and singing during the whole 90 minutes of the game. These people get there right when the gates open and start cheering. I like going to professional sport games, but the one thing I have never understood are the fans. They get so upset, and angry at the players. My husband has tied to explain the fan to me, but I still do not get it. My husband's favorite team is the Rams and he has actually seen them play a few times, so I was happy to tag along and be there with him. When we first got to Seattle we walked around the famous Market and we got drinks at the very first Starbucks. It was fun walking around and seeing the famous places of Seattle. We also drove by the Space Needle before going to the game. Here are a few pictures of our day trip.
Here is a clip of what is it like at each game. Imagine being in the middle of that. Not fun (well at least for me, my husband loved it!).
View of the city.
Space Needle







Bradford
Rams
All bundled up.
The crowd. Every seat was taken!


 Even though I had no idea what was going on in the game, I had a fun day with husband!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment