Thursday, December 8, 2011

Becoming Mrs. Germer

Happy Thursday!

I wanted to share some of the pictures from my wedding...

My wedding dress, I found it at The Dresser in Fullerton.

My shoes! I found them at Nordstrom.



My sister and I.

My family. 


Flower girls.


My dad walking me down.

Saying our vows.


How the tables were set up.

The cake



Guest book table.



Our rings.


I love this picture.

Ceremony was at St. John's Lutheran Church in Orange, CA
Receitption: The Summit House in Fullerton, CA
Photographer: The Story Keeper (they no longer have a website or Facebook page. I am not sure what happened, but they were great!)
Dress: The Dresser, Fullerton, CA
Bridesmaid Dresses: Mary Me Bridal, Orange, CA
Flower Girls Dresses: Made by my mother-in-law :)
Cake: Made by our neighbor, Lisa
Shoes: Nordstrom
Jewlery: Nardi, EarringBracelet found at Nordstom


Have a great day!

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment