Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Outfit

Hi!

Happy Wednesday! Half way through the week! Today I was just planning on going to Target to do a return and then to Costco to pick up photos and pick up a few items. But, my husband forgot his lunch this morning (I make him lunch everyday, which I love to do. I feel like it is one way to show him how much I love him. And I really do enjoy making them for him), so we decided to go out to lunch together. I love when we get to go out to lunch and have to quality time talking about our mornings. So, instead of going in running errands clothes (sweatshirt and yoga pants) I decided to get dressed up. Well, not too dressed up, but look nice.

Vest/Belt: TJ Maxx 
White Long Sleeve: TJ Maxx
Levi Jeans: TJ Maxx
Brown Heels: Payless

Have a great Wednesday!

Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment