Friday, December 9, 2011

Shoes!

Happy Friday!

Today I went Christmas shopping after having lunch with husband. I found some great deals! I am so excited I could not help but post them!

Payless: American Eagle: $7.00 (You see the sales tag on the bottom right corner? Yep, they were $23.00)

DSW: Jessica Simpson $6.00 (So they were $69, marked down to $54, and then take off 70% and add my $10 off coupon! And I actually bought these last month for $27 and returned them! I was very excited about these shoes.)

DSW: Coach $38 (They were $88, mark down to $69, then take 30% off the $69 and add my $10 off coupon. These are my Christmas present from my husband.)

I have always wanted a pair, but never found the right ones.

It was a good shoe shopping day.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment