Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mail....Mail....Mail....

Great mail day! I got my Birch Box, InStyle Magazine, Target Sample, and Ulta coupon. Did you know you could get samples from Target?! Click here

This is what was inside this months box.


Befine Gentle Cleanser:  I have been using the cleanser since last Tuesday and I am not a fan of how it smells, but I think it is working. 


WEI™ High Performance Face Treatment Pad Collection: I am going to be using this tonight.



The color of the nail polish. It is a blue, grey color. I like that I am getting different colors, since I always buy reds and pinks. 


I am loving my BirchBoxes and so is my sister! I got here three for her birthday and she always sends me a text about how she loves it! Have you gotten yours yet, go to https://www.birchbox.com

Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment