Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Hi!

I have been busy catching up at home from being gone for awhile that I have not had time to make a new post. We went to California for Thanksgiving and getting to California took longer than we thought. It took us 18 hours! And by hour 16 I was not a fun person to be around, I just wanted to be in a comfy bed and go to sleep. But, we finally made it and had a great time with our families...

A picture I took on our way down.

My mom and I. 

The presents I brought down.

We decorated the Christmas tree at my parent's house. 

My mom got this purse for me for Christmas! And she got it at TJ Maxx 
for a great deal. I always went back and forth on this purse and my mom got it for me.
I am one happy girl. :)
I also got some decorating items from my mom and mother-in-law. It was like going to Homegoods, but getting everything for free. I have not started redecorating, but I am excited to start.  My husband is going to think I am crazy for redecorating when I just finished our apartment. 

I am going to do a couple of posts instead of one really long one. So, this is my Thanksgiving post. 

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment