Thursday, November 17, 2011

First Blog Post




Welcome to my blog! This blog is all about my wonderful life. Right now I am stay at home wife and loving life with my husband of almost six months! I have recently got involved in a website called Pinterest and it is truly amazing.  It has so many great ideas on everything in your life, I recommend you check it out and join. Pinterest has inspired me to create this blog, so here is to starting a new journey in my life. Below you will pictures of what you can expect from me and my blog. 



I made this Christmas picture frame.

Making coasters!

Saturday morning pancake with an airplane surprise.

Pork chops for dinner! 

Felt Flower.

I made more coaster, but I am thinking of doing something else with these. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment