Monday, November 21, 2011

Great Weekend & Mail Day

Happy Monday!

Last night my husband and I got back from a little weekend get away to the coast of Oregon.  It was so much fun! I am going to describe it in pictures....

The view as we drove there....

Our room.

Another picture of our room.

The sunset.

At Rogue for dinner.

Beer and Dr. Pepper.

The bar at the Attic Lounge. 

Soooo Good!!

Live music.

The view from our room

On our drive back home.

Leaf covered in ice. 

We stopped at a Christmas store. They had things from the floor to the ceiling. 

Amazing breakfast. 

We had a great time and I cannot wait for our next get away.

Now to the Great mail day...
I have been following the blog, http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/, and she talked the Birchbox and how you sign up to get a box once a month with all kinds of beauty samples. And it is only $10 a month! So, I decided to give it a try because who does not like samples!? I finally got my pink box in the mail today!



So, what I got in the pink box was...Jouer, lip enhancer, Kate Spade perfume, Twirl, Supersmile toothpaste, Zoya nail polish (its a glittery blue), and Alex and Isabelle classic hair tie.  I have tried the perfume and love it and the nail polish is a fun color. I usually wear pink or red nail polish, so this is a nice change. I am going go to Birchbox for their how-to videos to see how the hair tie is used because it does not look like a normal hair tie. I will give update on the other items as I use them. Oh and a cool thing about the website is that you can buy the products there too!

I got the rings I ordered from Emily Katherine Designs. I love love them! I ordered my first ring from her a couple months ago and order more! They would be perfect Christmas gifts and they are at the right price too! I caught the rings when they were on sale for $5 each, so I had to order a couple. 

Here are the two rings I ordered. 





It was a good day! Now I must wrap Christmas present and start doing chores since my husband and I are going to head down to CA on Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with our families. I can't wait to see everyone! It's been 6 months since we have seen our families. 

P.S. This is the first ring I ordered from Emily Katherine Designs, Diana Wire Wrapped Ring.

Happy Monday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment