Monday, May 21, 2012

First Wedding Anniversary

I cannot believe it has already been a year since M and I said, "I do." Yesterday we had a really fun day! We went to lunch and then headed to the Japanese Gardens ( I have been wanted to go for awhile). After the gardens M took me shopping! We went into a few store until I found the perfect green dress and necklace ( I also got two sparkly hair bands!). Then went to Ring Side Restaurant and had the most perfect steaks ever! They were amazing, each bite just melted into your mouth. I cannot wait for our left overs tonight! After dinner we decided to go to a movie and we The Avengers, it was actually quite good. I do enjoy action movies, I cannot wait for Batman. Our day was really fun and it was fun talk about the last year and how much out lives will be changing in the next few months.

                                                 








York Steak and Garlic Mash Potatoes 
                                     
                                       
                                                       Look at that piece. So good.


Movie Time!


Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment